As a Sunset Rider member, you have:
- access to the arena for free open ride times
- private access to the arena at a reduced, members only cost
- access to qualified instruction
- free or reduced cost clinic and events
- the opportunity to build your skills in an environment where you can gather information and share with others who endorse equine activities
- the opportunity to take part in trail rides and gymkhanas
Interested in becoming a Sunset Rider club member? View The Sunset Riders Club Constitution.
Annual membership fees
Adult (18+): $30
Jr. Membership (with an adult): $20
Family (2 adults and children of same family): $100
Arena care fee: $50
*One fee per family. This fee can be paid back to the member through volunteering.
All Sunset Rider club members MUST have a valid individual Saskatchewan Horse Federation membership. Your number must be provided at time of registration.
All membership fees, including arena care fee are due at time of registration.
The Sunset Riders operate as a non profit riding club. As such our members help maintain our building and volunteer their time. To find out more about our membership please view our:
Membership Information Package
Membership Registration Form
Waiver Form – Adult
Waiver Form – Youth
For more information on becoming a member, contact one of our executive or send us an e-mail below: